HIGH QUALITY VERSION OF ANACONDA
HIGH QUALITY VERSION OF ANACONDA
Some of these short films are suspenseful. Others are humorous and some have psychological twists. Hope you guys enjoy!
- RED BALLOON: A little girl Dorothy is having trouble sleeping. She wakes up frequently. Her babysitter, Julie, tells her it’s nothing to be worried about it. Or is it?
- THE LAST TEN: A nameless man arrives home one evening. He begins to walk up the stairwell to his apartment unaware of the impending disaster that awaits him at the top. He has ten minutes left to live. His wife has even less.
- CUT: A barber at a shop is alone in the middle of the night, when he begins to hear creaks and unexpected noises
- DOPPELGANGER: A woman gets receives a frantic call from her husband. He urgently tells her not to go home, and not to believe what she sees when she gets there.
- MAMA: This is the 3 minute short film that inspired the full length movie Mama
- HE DIES AT THE END: A man begins to receive strange requests from his computer. WARNING: JUMPSCARE
- SUCKABLOOD: Suckablood” is a monster who punishes thumb-sucking children. When he is tricked one night by a little girl he decides to teach her a lesson she’ll never forget.
- THE FACTS IN THE CASE OF MISTER HOLLOW: A short horror film that takes a different approach. It will leave you with more questions than answers.
- BEHING CLOSED DOORS: Troubled by his conflicting parents and haunted by the monster that dwells in his bedroom closet - Gregory must confront his demons and defeat the true evil that exists behind closed doors. WARNING: CHILD, DOMESTIC ABUSE
- BEDFELLOWS: A woman wakes up in the middle of the night because of a phone call. The person sleeping next to her is not who she wants him to be.
1st pictures of Disney short film “Feast” directed by Patrick Osborne (head animator on Paperman).
The first time i saw this vine, i laughed so hard.
YESSS MY FAVORITE!!!!
I ALMOST SHOVED MY COMPUTER OFF MY DESK OH GOD
I said that this couldn’t be that great.
I was so wrong.
From composers Aivi and Surasshu:
"Strong in the Real Way"
Music & Lyrics: Rebecca Sugar
Instrumental Arrangement & Piano: Aivi & Surasshu
Vocals: Deedee Magno Hall, Zach Callison
Guitar: Grant “Stemage” Henry
Drums: Roger “Rekcahdam” Hicks
Artwork: Paul Villeco
We loved arranging “Strong in the Real Way” - thank you Rebecca for being our “rock”! There are several people who helped bring this song to life. What you’re hearing is the result of Rebecca’s amazing songwriting, Grant’s blazing guitar playing, Roger’s fierce drum fills, and Deedee and Zach’s inspiring vocals! (I played the piano and synths.) Thank you everyone for your incredible performances!!!
from supervising director Ian Jones-Quartey:
This is the rough animatic of Garnet and Amethyst’s fusion dance from Coach Steven! It’s got the scratch music track that we animated to: “Freak” by Estelle.
This was a super fun collaboration. I animated Garnet’s dancing and Rebecca Sugar animated Amethyst dancing. We had to synchronize!
Pearl covering Steven’s eyes was done by Raven Molisee and Sugilite appearing was drawn by Paul Villeco.
Animatic editing by Lauren Hecht
Voices by Estelle and Nicki Minaj
BLESS MARVEL, they’ve officially released this in HD
I think most everyone on my dash could use happy dancing Groot today <3
Everyone needs a baby dancing Groot on their dash.